Canvas Wall Painting Of a Yoruba Cultural Wedding in Nigeria. The Yoruba traditional marriage ceremony even though a serious affair, is fun-filled with rich contemporary local music, graceful colors and sumptuous meals. Weddings in Yoruba land are an occasion to show the best of everything – style, outfits, handbags, jewelry and even dancing steps.
.: Canvas Gallery Wraps (1.25″ Depth)
.: Printed on a natural white, matte, ultra smooth, 100% Cotton Fabric with 400gsm standart
.: Comes with hanging hardware for an effortless install of the canvas
.: Glued joints with great strength and pretty to look at .: High image quality and detail .: For indoor use .: Lifelong color guarantee
.: High quality manufacturing and printing guarantees that the canvas will live for generations
.: 100% Cotton fabric
.: Built with a patented solid support face
.: All Image Sizes are in inches/cm
- This item will be processed within 3-7 business days (Excluding Weekends and Holidays).
- Once products ships it can take up to 15 Business days depending on your location.
- A tracking code/link will be emailed to you once your order has been processed and shipped Or you can Click the Track Order Menu on the website to Track your order.
- Accurate address and delivery information is required to ensure timely shipping and delivery.
- We are unable to redirect orders once they have shipped.
Out of Stock items can be requested by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the canvas does gather any dust, you may wipe it off gently with a clean, damp cloth.